Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekly Meal Plan

Hello! I hope this post finds you well and happy this fine, over cast, stormy Monday. :o)

This week our CSA box contained:
  • A small cabbage
  • A bundle of green onions
  • A bag of swiss chard (this is a totally new one for me!)
  • A couple handfuls of green beans

Sorry, I didn't get a picture taken before we ate some of it! :o)

Meal plans for this week:

Monday lunch: Leftover grilled meat from Sunday, green bean and radish salad, and left over coleslaw from Sunday

Monday dinner: Chicken breasts, potato and swiss chard curry (wish me luck! We have never even eaten swiss chard!) and pan yeast bread (recipe to come probably Saturday)

Tuesday lunch: Chicken chunks, green onion mashed potatoes, and green onion corn (our breath will probably be lovely after this meal!)

Tuesday dinner: Cabbage roll casserole (new recipe that I am a little iffy about as Zach doesn't like cabbage any way but coleslaw and sour kraut but we can hope!)

Wednesday lunch-Friday dinner: Leftovers for me!

We are planning to go camping next weekend so we will be eating "camp-y" foods. More than likely hot dogs and the like and who knows what else. I am one of those odd people who really likes camp cooking. This will be the first time camping out with "L" so we shall see how she does. I am still trying to decide weather to brave cloth diapering while camping or not. Anyone done this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment