Monday, April 26, 2010

Seeking your opinion

Hello to all of my readers! I hope this post finds you all well and feeling blessed this beautiful day! I was wanting to ask a favor of you all today, in order for me to serve you better as a blogger, I am wanting to find out what you do/don't like about my blog. Please, be honest! It will not hurt my feelings, no matter what you say! I just want to get a better idea of what my readers like, dislike, enjoy reading about, areas that need improvement, etc. Here a few sample questions that you might like to answer but feel free to write anything...

  1. What do you like about my blog?
  2. What do you not like about my blog?
  3. Anything you'd like to see more of?
  4. Anything you'd like to see less of?
  5. Any particular subjects you'd like for me to blog about?
  6. Anything I need to work on making better?
  7. What do you like reading about?

What are you interested in? (nutrition, recipes, crafts, frugal living, homemaking, meal planning, faith, child rearing, home birth, breastfeeding, whole foods, etc.)

So, if you'd just leave a comment that would be great! Or, if you want to e-mail me directly, you can send your responses to

kaybug1112@gmail.com

I will keep an open mind to your suggestions and will be sure to follow your lead on the things you want to hear about. I am just trying to get an idea of where to take this blog, if it needs to be taken anywhere, or if it just needs to stay "as is."

Thank you so much for your time and for being my readers! Without you, well, no one would be listening so there really wouldn't be a point in me even writing this! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment